Bien-cssm
Bien-cssm,
66622893

My sons girlfriend in confidence told a Domestic Violence

Customer Question

My son's girlfriend in confidence told a Domestic Violence Councillor - that the Family Services people insisted that she see - that she had been assaulted (while pregnant) - (the police came to the house at the time and when she would not make a damning statement took her home). Later she wanted to explain that as she was mad she had exaggerated but it seems it is too late - they have already told her that they are putting the unborn baby on a protection order. Can they use this 'confidential conversation' to prosecute my son. His girlfriend is under pressure to do as they request or risk having the baby taken away.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
This information cannot be used to prosecute your son - unless of course the young lady is prepared to make a Statement to the Police - which clearly she is not willing to do.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Expert:  Bien-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/827bd-son-s-girlfriend-confidence-told-domestic-violence.html

Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.