12826847

I have a 12 week "Foxfresh" contract with Foxtons. Their per

Customer Question

I have a 12 week "Foxfresh" contract with Foxtons. Their performance has been really atrocious and I want to make the contract multiple and bring on another agent, so foxtons stay on but maybe the competition will make them do something. My house is in chiswick, perfect condition. My take on the contracts is that i'll end up paying 3% + 3% on a sale - alot!! I feel strongly they would lose any suit on grounds of non-performance of contract. Aso I understand that there is an ombudsman who will review the case and determine the fees to pay - poss half. Please kindly advise
kind regards
Huw
Expert:  joannem1965 replied 3 years ago.
What is your question about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well, can I put myself in a position where i only pay 3% fees and not the selling agents 3% plus the other agents 3% punitive fee (per foxtons standard 12 week contract)

This isn't my area so I will opt out for another expert. The question is now available to all experts
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, please cancel for now