12826847

I have stopped my son seeing his dad because he takes him to

Customer Question

I have stopped my son seeing his dad because he takes him to strangers houses ie girlfriends ! The new girlfriend has started to bully me and I'm not having nothing to do with them what should I do next
Expert:  ExperiencedLawyer replied 4 years ago.

My name isXXXXX will be able to help you with your question. First I need a bit more information:

- how old is your son?
- were the two of you ever married?
- is there an order setting out how contact should take place?
- how long has he been in a relationship with his new girlfriend?
- how many girlfriends has your son met?
- what contact was your son having with the father?
- what would you like to happen in relation to contact in the future?

Regards,
Mac
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My son is 6 years old me and his dad was never married. I have to fight altime over arrangements when my sons dad has him , was only having him Friday nights then have arranged every other sat night too only stuck to 4 of these . Does not pay nothing towards my son . Been with new girlfriend 4 weeks she's threatened in messages and been shouting on phone twice I have never met her do not no anything about her and do not want my son around different women altime . My son has met 4 girlfriends over about 6 months and they all come off dating sites .sees his dad fri from 5 till sat 4 then every other say full day home Sunday 11 . I want him to see his dad but want his girlfriends at the time to stop bullying me when am concerned who is with my son and were he is ? And want him to contribute to my sons future, I have my own business and his dad feels I earn m
Thank you for that information.

I believe the court would be sympathetic towards your concerns and will provide a full answer about that, but I also wanted to pick up what you said about maintenance, as you said he doesn't pay anything.

- does he work (if so, what does he do)?
- have you got any idea what he earns (after tax, if possible)?