12826847

I forwarded a letter from france to hsbc Beverley England on

Customer Question

I forwarded a letter from france to hsbc Beverley England on sat 12 oct requesting the transfer of£8500 to my frennnch bank bnp in order to purchase a car which is due to be completed on 24 oct it is impossible to contact hsbc by phone to process the trannnnsaction I received a call yesterday from india regarding authorization whom I could not understand if the money is not transferred in time 12days I am without transport have I any redress against hsbc for it will be nessercerry to hire a car after 30 yrs I will be changing to a bank where an English person replies
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
My name is Alex Hughes and I am a Solicitor based in London.

What exactly do you wish to know from me as a lawyer?

Did you send the letter by registered mail or was it faxed? Is the office in Beverely your account holding branch?
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.