75100385

ihave been on to cheaploans at 28/29 haymarket house new london

Customer Question

ihave been on to cheaploans at 28/29 haymarket house new london sw1y4rx and they have taken £500 off me for a 3,000 loan and now they are refusing me to pay the loan unless i pay another £340 to get the loan or £120 to cancel and have my name blacked

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : Are you behind with loan payments from them? On what basis are they refusing to pay the loan please?