12826847

I have been sent a letter from Hibu, saying that I owe them

Customer Question

I have been sent a letter from Hibu, saying that I owe them for an account that they closed for me a year and a half ago for miss selling me a website package. It was looked at a year ago by listening to their recorded phone call by their sales team and decided that I wouldn't have to stay in their e-contract as it was miss sold. Now a year and a half down the line they have disregarded the phone conversations and any relevant correspondence and are trying to bully me to pay something I don't owe on a service I haven't used. I felt that they are bullying me and have done a phone recording, saying that I will counter charge them for my stress and time that I waste on resolving this matter. Can you tell me if I have a case and where I stand with this situation.

Luke Birkett

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Were you entitled to cancel or are they saying you were locked in?