29905560

Good afternoon, I started a position as PA to CEO in October

Customer Question

Good afternoon,
I started a position as PA to CEO in October last year. In June at the AG the CEO was voted off. The new CEO said he doesn't need a new PA since they just recruited a general secretary 2 months prior. I was then proposed a project & facilities manager role (until now no new contract was signed). I now report to the GS and we do not get along. Today I receive a redundancy letter based on my old position. What can I do? Looking at the staff handbook I know I have proof to show bullying by exclusion or victimisation. I am also aware that this is how the company proceed when they want to get rid of someone (during my PA role I have witness many cases)

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Please note that as a practising solicitor I am often in and out of meetings, travelling, or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at evenings and weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance if there is a slight delay in getting back to you. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will respond ASAP. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email as soon as I have responded. For now please let me know what you would like to achieve?

JACUSTOMER-084y9qkl- :

I just want to know what are my rights, and how can i get myest at best inter

JACUSTOMER-084y9qkl- :

i want to know what are my rights, and how can I make sure I get the best package out of this situation. I do not believe that it's a fair dismissal. Also I was given the notice today, 1st meeting is this Friday so I need the advise asap.