Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

XXXXX XXXXXcook sold me a holiday for me my girlfriend and

Customer Question

XXXXX XXXXXcook sold me a holiday for me my girlfriend and her daughter and her baby. They put us in a living room and bedroom 2 of us slept on sofas and we were only given one key. I was told I had to find a porter to let me in as they would take the baby back early. We would disturb each other just going to the bathroom. It cost£2200 so wasn't cheap. It was booked over a year in advance. I had to pay another £120 to get another room after 2 days of arguing. I was angry for the whole ten days. Hotel said XXXXX XXXXX should have explained. They didn't
Expert:  Jenny replied 3 years ago.

taratill :

Hello my name is Jenny and I am happy to help you today. What were you told the accommodation would be at the time of booking?

JACUSTOMER-vlxfwwt2- :

I expected two bedrooms with a connecting door a family room

taratill : Was that expectation based on a brochure description or a description of the travel agent!
JACUSTOMER-vlxfwwt2- :

Neither was not informed

JACUSTOMER-vlxfwwt2- :

ive been asked to rate you but cannot find an answer to my querie

Customer :

have you forgotten about me

Customer :

Still waiting for ananswer