Vincent2013
Vincent2013, JustAnswer Expert
Experience:  Qualified solicitor and barrister (non-practising) with 7+ years experience
74366787

We are thinking of taking out civil action against the owner/owners

Customer Question

We are thinking of taking out civil action against the owner/owners staffordshire dog who was let in the communal garden off the lead which resulted in the death of one of our cats
Expert:  Vincent2013 replied 3 years ago.

Vincent2013 :

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer and thanks for your question. My names Vincent and I'm going to assist you with it.

Vincent2013 :

Could you please let me know whether this communal garden is a private or public space and, if it was a private communal garden, whether the dog was permitted to be in it?

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue with our session until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

You can reply to me using the box below.