12826847

HI I am an ex-subpostmaster accused of fraud and sent to

Customer Question

HI

I am an ex-subpostmaster accused of fraud and sent to prison. I have seen articles about a glich in the post office's Horizon computer system and convictions getting overturned. I have always sworn and know my innocents in this case, because of this I blamed my wife, (we were about to divorce ) this how ever made things get very nasty as you can imagine.

I was looking for advice and maybe a pointer in he right direction as to how I could poosibly get my case reviewed with this 'Glitch' in mind

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this. Do you mean how you can get the criminal conviction overturned?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

For Jo C

Hi Jo

Yes this is exactly what I am looking for I don't care about compensation just to have my name publicly cleared so I can once again hold my head high in a community that I served for over twentyfive years.

Peter

How long ago was the conviction please?