12826847

My name was linked to an incident in London in 1967 in which

Customer Question

My name was linked to an incident in London in 1967 in which a young lady was murdered. I believe someone was charged and imprisoned. I was in the M.N. at the time so was not aware of proceedings. It appears the convicted maintains his innocence and his council continue to press the case that I am involved. The police and the c.p.s. have harrassed me over the years in the belief that I am the guilty party.I also believe people in office have acted out of their remit and acted of their own . There is more aspects to matter than I can cover here. Do I have any grounds for redress?

Jo C. :

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Jo C. :

What is the nature of the harassment please?

JACUSTOMER-7lmftze3- :

verbal. i run a small business. undermining my business, set up for a sting which did not work.loss of work. people in trusted office asking lots of questions, profiling by same. acting in a way not fit for office.causing me great upset. moved sideways and forced to resign. from employment.plus more that does not come to mind at the moment.

Jo C. :

But what are they doing exactly please?

JACUSTOMER-7lmftze3- :

portraying me as a villain in the community.

Jo C. :

In what way?

Can you respond now?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no.dinner beckons

Ok.

Come back when you can! I will be here.