12826847

My tier 4 child visa expires on the on the 4th of November

Customer Question

My tier 4 child visa expires on the on the 4th of November 2013.i have been offered admission into university and I want to send my application for the extension of visa by post for my visa extension tomorrow the 26th of October 2013'. Would it not be too late since my visa expires on the 4th of November 2013
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
My name is Alex Hughes and I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.

When does your course start?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
He is already in school
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Why was the application left so late?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The course has started
And he is registered
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Yes. But why was the application left so late?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We were waiting for the money in the bank for maintenance to be 28 days
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately I can't provide a conclusive answer to your problem so I have opted out. Another expert will try and assist you.