75100385

is there anyway you can have your criminal record squashed

Customer Question

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : Could you explain the situation a little more?
JACUSTOMER-nc0yscap- :

Hello I would like to know whether I could work in the health profession as I have 4 criminal record for shoplifting and possession of cannibis

JACUSTOMER-nc0yscap- :

from 1987 to 2006

JACUSTOMER-nc0yscap- :

I was living with a violent partner who took drugs, since I managed to leave him and have him put in prison I have not committed any crimes he was a possessive controlling man.Am currently working towards BECTa in health and social care and would love to work in that profession but think it will be very difficult for me as I have a record.would like to know if you can have a criminal record squashed??

Alex Watts : Sadly no. But if you have a DBS check, ex Crb then certain offences are now excluded.
Alex Watts : If this answers your question, please take a moment before you leave and rate my service, which I hope has been excellent, it only takes a second and is an important part of the process. Otherwise if you need more information or help then please click reply. Alex
Alex Watts : This should answer your question and give you some peace of mins