12826847

Hi,I have moved inti thus rented house and paid up front

Customer Question

I have moved inti thus rented house and paid up front a years rent and a deposit of 5000 pounds due to his bad experience with previous tenants, his house was up for sale and then he decided to rent it out, but 3 weeks into the tenancy and hes sold it, i am very upset, cant believe this has happened and had i known i wouldnt have signed the tenancy have i any rights to take this further?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this. In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

What type of contract do you have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Assured shorthold tenancy