12826847

question concerning log cabin situation mr XXXXX XXXXXmbert query

Customer Question

question concerning log cabin situation mr XXXXX XXXXXmbert query mentioned a few days ago
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Hello, my name is Tony. What would you like to know please?

JACUSTOMER-qm0ag2bm- :

it seems apparent that you have not read my situation has this site owner the right to tell me that my lease won't be re-newed ever andshould I inform the police about his apparent attempt to rob me and my disabled son of the money paid to him by my son also this person is charging

tdlawyer :

I haven't read your situation as I have no means to do that. You have logged in with a new account, and hence I cannot tell what your previous question was. I am going to opt out anyway, this is not my area I'm afraid. Somebody should try and help you in a moment.

JACUSTOMER-qm0ag2bm- :

excess rates of vat on calor gas and electric ie 20% which has been charged on numerous occasions since he took over the site

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

I have been asked to look at this as I'm a criminal specialist.

What are you hoping to report to the police? This would seem to be a housing dispute.