12826847

Hi A creditor whom I owe £2050.00 has decided to make me

Customer Question

A creditor whom I owe £2050.00 has decided to make me bankrupt and has submitted form 6.7 to the court . The petition is to be heard on the 7 November 2013. I would like to ask the court to give me time to pay the debt and therefore avoid bankruptcy - I would like to ask for a 30 day extension. I understand that I can submit form 6.19 opposing the bankruptcy petition on the grounds that I am raising the money to pay the petitioner within the 30 days. Can you confirm that what I intend doing is permissible.

Thanks Derek

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : Do you have evidence it can be satisfied within 30 days?