12826847

my brother wife die from the 28/09/13 , his mother inlaw when

Customer Question

my brother wife die from the 28/09/13 , his mother inlaw when an register the death before my brother .my brother asked her for the death CERTIFIED THE GREEN FoRM that he can take over his wife Funeral but she did not give them to him he went to the hospital where the wife pass away they told him that they can not give him any informsion about his late wife , now that he get to under stan that his mother-inlaw made an arrange his late wife funeral with out inform him about it he was living with his wife they got two children age 12 and 16 the inlaw hold them aswell he do not know what to do at this moment he want to know how to stop the inlaw from taking over his wife funeral from his late wife passaway he do not see his late wife body what can him do about it inlaw plan a burial date 08/10/13 with out telling him he find out from a family frend
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
From what you have said the funeral has already happened - is that correct?
Who are the children living with?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the funeral not gone the date for the funeral his 08 nov 2013

Did his wife leave a Will?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no

May I just check - and I do not mean to cause offence - but some people use words in different ways - they were indeed legally married?