12826847

we were advised that on Thursday morning the company which

Customer Question

we were advised that on Thursday morning the company which i worked for ceased trading due to a large customer going into administration. we were told that we could look for other work and if required letters would be issued for mortgage insurance policies. over the weekend the managing directors son (who is also a director) has been telling people that they haven't ceased trading but will not pay wages that are outstanding to all employees, no payments to suppliers etc. he has offered work for cash to some of the employees.
in view of this, i have decided to go self employed, how do i stand?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Are you asking if you can go self employed?
Hello, my name is Ben and my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law. I am a bit unclear on the specific questions you wish to receive an answer to in relation to your situation - can you please clarify these for me, thanks