Further to the question on 25 September 2013

Customer Question

Further to the question with Ben Jones on 25 September 2013 After a chain of emails, it was clear that despite trying to resolve this amicably, it was not going to happen. I subsequently took out a CC claim for the full amount outstanding. The respondent provided a defence and counterclaim which are only fuelling the situation and a subsequent 'Notice of Proposed Allocation to Small Claims Track' has been issued. I would like some advice about this as I have formed a reply to both defence and counterclaim, and unsure where to go from here. Please can you advise or assist with this? A copy of all documentation can be provided upon request.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : How many witnesses do you have? The questionnaire is quite easy to fill out.
JACUSTOMER-tr3qiang- :

I have a full trail of emails relating to this, dating back to 2009. The original directors and managers could possible assist but as the legal director appear to be bullyish, I doubt if they would voluntarily.

JACUSTOMER-tr3qiang- :

A full timeline is available, together with comprehensive email documentaion already PDFd and listed. If you are unable to help plerase say so and I will seek local advice. Thank you

Alex Watts : But you just need to complete this document, right?
JACUSTOMER-tr3qiang- :

Which document?

Alex Watts : The allocation?
JACUSTOMER-tr3qiang- :

What allocation? Sorry I do not understand what you refer

Alex Watts : You have the notice proposed allocation document - is that what you need help with?
JACUSTOMER-tr3qiang- :

It seems you thin I am somebody else?

JACUSTOMER-tr3qiang- :

Are you refering to the 'Proposed Allocation to Small Claims Track'?

Alex Watts : Yes
JACUSTOMER-tr3qiang- :

OK that does not really helkp but thanks anyway

Alex Watts : oh. Your question said you needed help with that.