12826847

sold a car that was in my name but the name on the v5 was spelt

Customer Question

sold a car that was in my name but the name on the v5 was spelt wrong it had hodds my name is XXXXX XXXXX lass i sold the car to didnt change the v5 till a month after i bought and she got a parking ticket when the ticket came through it had hodds on what should i do i also tryed to pay for it and it kept coming up incorrect penalty charge number lol would should i do just ignor it coz its not in my name really coz its been miss spelt or should i carry on and try and pay it its 70 quid wouldnt mind if it was a 10a or sumit

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

My name is Jo and I will try to help with this. In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Who is the issuer of the ticket please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

newcastle parking servies

regulatory servies and public protection

enviroment and regenaration

newcastle city council

p.o.box 2bl

newcastle upon tyne ne992bl

phone 0191 2787878

notice number :nu35084018

thats all it says on the letter about address ect

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I'm really sorry about this but I'm afraid I just plain cannot follow your first post. Would you kind writing things out in full using formal English? I don't understand text speak and its important that we understand each other