Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I purchased a golf trolley battery from a web based firm last

Customer Question

I purchased a golf trolley battery from a web based firm last summer. The battery never worked properly and in fact overheated while charging and expanded like a balloon. I contacted the company with intention of returning as faulty and getting a refund or replacement. I was told it was probably a faulty charger and so I would have no case. I explained that I use the same charger for three batteries and only this one was a problem. They e mailed saying they did not believe this. They asked that I return the battery and charger and they would test. I was reluctant to do this but eventually agreed. I sent them both to them at my expense and got confirmation that they had received them and sent on to the manufacturer as warranty was with them. This was on 2nd October. They have stoped answering my e mails and now 4 weeks later I have no battery and no charger and no idea what to do next. Can yuo advise me?
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Joshua :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Joshua :

May I ask when you first contacted them about the issue please?