75100385

Bought a mobile phone on the 24 August on contract it went

Customer Question

Bought a mobile phone on the 24 August on contract it went wrong 2 days after the warrentry ran out and they will not give me another phone what shall I do they have sent it for repair on the 15 th of october and now they do not know where it is .

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

Alex Watts :

Was this a new phone or second hand please? When you say 24th August - which year?