12826847

In a Democracy citizens should have the right to take the State

Customer Question

In a Democracy citizens should have the right to take the State to Court for seriously contravening eg the UK Human Rights Act 1998; from what I have tried to glean from Google searches, UK Law (both Civil and Criminal) ensures that this is an inalienable right for Citizens who have been brutally abused by the state. Moreover, I have discovered somewhere official that although Legal Aid is no longer available except for exceptionable cases, it is possible in such cases for one to have full (FREE) Legal Aid (NON-MEANS TESTED). I cannot work because I am Registered Disabled,in receipt of Disability Living Allowance. That is the only money I have coming into my account. Because i am under Section 117 (having been put under Section 3 mental hospital after The Police Brutality which rendered me so traumatised that i was virtually comatose for a long time afterwards; Psychiatrist reassured me that i am "saner than sane" and was only in the mental hospital because of what the Police had done to me; Police nearly killed me through refusing to give me insulin and denying me water; consequently I became ketoacidocic, and nearly died. Ditto Asthma Attack. Ditto suicidal: decided to slowly eat the revolting blanket that covered my nakedness, hard up against the corner of the concrete divider between the loo and the concrete slab pretending to be a bed, out of view of the Fisheye camera. I had decided that they were going to kill me, and I was damned if I was going to give them the satisfaction of doing that to me; so I decided that I would pip them to the post and grasp the only tiny bit of me left after their dehumanising behaviour and their attempts to reduce me to a Nothing, a Nobody; I would die triumphant and with my head held high, a human being reduced to the last remaining vestige of human spirit: I would go out like a candle in the wind and they would be severely reprimanded by higher powers that be, and be forced to change their criminal behaviour, so that other gentle, vulnerable people like me would be treated with gentleness, respect and dignity, with due care for provision of vital life saving medicines. Hey ho, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Social Services fund my Care Workers, who come for 1 hour morning and 1 hour evening plus 6 weekly floating support.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
For Jo C.
I am stumped. I have given you all the information that a first appointment can carry. If I give you all the grisly details, I will bore you senseless. I need UK legal answers to the issues I have raised over four boxes of information (including this one) and I don't understand what else you need to know in order to answer the questions / issues I have extensively raised. Please give me an indication as to what else it is that you require in order to give me the sound legal advice that I need.

So how can I help with this?