12826847

problems with esa

Customer Question

am currently on esa in work related activity group but I find that i am so mentally tired after that i can not do my physiotherapy exercises,can you transfer to the support group, i have had three strokes and i feel that being in the work related activity group is adverslely affecting my stroke rehab, my health seems to be worse since starting eg lack of sleep, poor appetite weight loss etc did not apeal the original decision as i did not realise how it would effect me. can u please advise, thanks, paul

My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
When did you first receive ESA?