29905560

Dear Sir/Madam, I have been waiting for over three months

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have been waiting for over three months for my previous employer to pay me my last weekly wages . These are being withheld for a pending insurance matter relating to the company car . Such matters are meant to be covered by a "Knock Fund" .
Am I entitled to be paid my wages before the pending insurance matter is resolved ?
Yours faithfully ,
Rex Bermon .

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Please note that as a practising solicitor I am often in and out of meetings, travelling, or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at evenings and weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance if there is a slight delay in getting back to you. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will respond ASAP. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email as soon as I have responded. For now please let me know what is their explanation for this?

Ben Jones :

Hello not sure if you saw my initial query above - what is the employer's explanation for failing to pay you?