12826847

we were in court onwedensday and social services have put

Customer Question

we were in court onwedensday and social services have put my grandaughters newborn babyin foster care we desperately want this baby bck she had been sexually abused buy her mothers partner my grandaughter lives with me she was only 15 yrs old we are back in court on thursday but i know that the social worker wil do anything to keep baby away from us my grandaughter is so devestated they say i have failed to protect her off significant harm the social worker wants the abuser to go to court on thursday to ask for contact to see baby but i think its to make it look bad for my grandaughter so she wont be able to get baby back i know what the social worker is up to what do you think our chances off getting baby ba thurday
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How long has your granddaughter been living with you?
Please confirm that she has a solicitor