12826847

Can you advise what sort of letters to write regarding a default

Customer Question

Can you advise what sort of letters to write regarding a default which is on my experian credit report and stopping me getting a mortgage. Due to extenuating circumstances I was unable to keep up my monthly payment to Halifax for a loan but explained everything them and they accepted a lower amount for an agreed length of, time, still charged me interest and each year I paid off what I owed to bring account up to date but they are refusing to remove the default

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Who are you writing to and what outcome are you looking for here please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was going to write to someone higher up in Halifax and letters to credit agencies to explain the situation
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have answered this question
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
For jo c
I have answered this last question. Not too satisfied with this so far