29905560

I have been asked to recall an incident at work that happened

Customer Question

I have been asked to recall an incident at work that happened 6 days ago. My evidence may lead to a caution or discleplinary. I was not present at the incident but on duty. I am concerned that the evidence I give is innacurate and inncorect due to the time span and my powers of recall. Is there a time limit for this type of process before it becomes null and void.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please let me know what the incident involves

Ben Jones :

Hello not sure if you saw my initial query above - what was the incident you refer to?