12826847

How can I get web sites cleared, containing false information,

Customer Question

How can I get web sites cleared, containing false information, and inplicating our family name?
More details could follow if necessary.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We sold the family company which had been in existance for over 100 years, in March 2008.The new owner has used the family history for his own promotions since then but has been in Adminstraiton twice, and now in liquidation, but still has several web sites, with all the family details still showing.

We want to take away his rites , as he has abused the family name, insomuch that we have had bailiffs and court summonses several times when he has not responded to the debt demands. We have had to employ solicitors to chear our name, but we still feel that the family name is blackened as long as it is still connected with this rogue company and displayed for antone to read and associate us!

Sorry if I'm missing the point but surely you sold the company bearing this name? It wasn't a condition that he should change the name?