75100385

A men under the name of mr Alain XXXXXXXXX travelling to paris

Customer Question

A men under the name of mr Alain XXXXXXXX travelling to paris CDG FROM MALI BAMAKO WHO I FRIENDED WITH IN FACEBOOK HAVE LOST ALL HIS PAPERS HE CLAIM THAT HE WAS ROBBED IN HIS HOTEL AND HIS BANK CARD HAS USED ME FOR GETTING HIM OUT OF FIRST IVORY COAST WAS SUPPLIED WITH FALSE PAPERS IDENTIFICATIONS AND END UP FIRST IN CASABLANCA THEN WAS SENT TO MALI WERE HE WAS HELD AS PRISONNER AND WAS SUFFERING CLAIMED FROM ME A SUM OF MONEY BETWEEN THE TWO CONTRY AND WHEN I PAID TO GET HIM OUT HE TOOK OUT HIS PAGE FROM FACEBOOK TO AVOID PAYMENT AND BEEN ON THE COMPUTER I SPOTTED HIM IMMEDIATELY I SENT AN EMAIL TO HIM /HIS LAWYER AND THE COMMISSAIRE IN IVORY COAST WHO WAS HELPING HIM I WANT HIM TO BE ARRESTED BY THE POLICE AS HE DID NOT DO CONTACT ME ONCE HE HAD RECEIVED THE MONEY TO GET HIM OUT OF JAIL HE HAS NO PAPERS JUST A PASS PROVIDED BY THE MALIENS IN BAMAKO PLEASE HELP ME TO ARREST HIM ON ARRIVAL THK YOU I AM CLAIRE XXXXXXX [email protected]

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : How much did you pay? Have you ever actually met this person please?
JACUSTOMER-vsa2fbja- :

no never but i spoke to him today but for the moment i live it as something happenned that the security has cancelled all his correspondence to cover them in case if he get an action against them and that s what happenned i was told and he promised what he have signed for so for the time been i withdraw my claim please send me your details in case i like to re open it the only thing i have is his address in france so no further action now .i reply as monaie has been taken out so it will come to you i wait to hear from you thk you

Alex Watts :

Its bad news I am afraid - this is a scam.

Alex Watts :

This person does not exist.

Alex Watts :

This is common fraud where people get to know other people online, they befriend them, gain their trust and then come up with a story that they are being held and need money to get out.

Alex Watts :

This is a scam and is called advance fee fraud.

Alex Watts :

I assume you sent the money by Western Union or Moneygram? This is the same as sending cash and I am sorry to say all the money you have sent has been lost.

Alex Watts :

This may sound like a real person - but the person does NOT exist and this is a scam.

Alex Watts :

You are not the first person and will not be the last to get caught out.

Alex Watts :

You need to report this to your local Police station who will pass it onto the Serious Fraud Office.

Alex Watts :

But sadly this is a scam.

Alex Watts :

You can read about them here:

Alex Watts :

II am sorry to say that money sent this way has been lost and can not be traced, it is the same as cash.

Alex Watts :

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and it is certainly not the one I want to give but I have a duty to be honest.

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything about this for you today please?