Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Good morning. I am selling my Caravan on a Holiday Park after

Customer Question

Good morning. I am selling my Caravan on a Holiday Park after some 35 years, It's position is the best site on the park with open views unrestricted. My Caravan agreement relating to a Pitch Unlimited Security of Tenure-clause.2.14 states (A caravan owner may reasonable expect to receive a fair price for his caravan if he chooses to give up his caravan and pitch: at the same time a park owner may reasonably expect to control occupancy of the park.
We have a firm offer and accept the price, and understand the park has to have written notice and first offer which they have. They are stating that we can sell but must remove the caravan off site. The buyer is willing to purchase our caravan and take on the caravan and site and is willing to up grade in the near future. This would seem a reasonable solution. the park has not made an offer to buy the caravan I feel this to be unfair terms of the Tenure. Could you please Advise me. Thank You.
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Joshua :

Could you kindly clarify the disagreement please - I do not fully follow the dispute. From what I understand you wish to sell your caravan and have a buyer that is willing to collect?

JACUSTOMER-pksv2hsi- :

The buyer is willing to purchase and keep the caravan and pitch on the park, but the park will not buy or allow me to sell to the interested purchaser. This seems to be unfair practice, and they are ignoring the terms of Tenure.

Joshua :

Do you have the terms and conditions you refer to which you can copy and paste or upload?

JACUSTOMER-pksv2hsi- :

Yes.

Joshua :

Thanks - if you are able to copy and paste or upload it would be very helpful...

JACUSTOMER-pksv2hsi- :

I can not past into your box

Joshua :

Oh dear. You should be able to copy and paste - if it is text you could tryy CTRL-V?

JACUSTOMER-pksv2hsi- :

Please confirm how to past my copy documents

Joshua :

As far as I am aware you can copy and paste or use the paper clip icon. I am afraid I would need to ask customer services to assist for technical support and I am conscious that you are on a tight schedule so don't want to risk a delay. If you cannot find the above controls perhaps we can try to proceed without them?

JACUSTOMER-pksv2hsi- :

Are you still with me

Joshua :

Yes I'm here. How would you like to proceed?