75100385

We, the tenants of a Sheltered Housing residence, have been

Customer Question

We, the tenants of a Sheltered Housing residence, have been told that a new tenant is coming in to our community. To live you must be 55 or older but this couple have children,who do not live with them at the moment and we are afraid that they will bring the children in as our Manager does not live on the premises, this couple have been evicted from their previous home, our residence is a private accommodation the landlords,Housing 21, have been told about our objections also our Court Manager about this matter. We have an e-mail to Housing 21 but do not expect an answer, is there any other group we can go to with this complaint

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : Is there a documented policy that says this please?