12826847

I am living at a temporary B7B accommodation and I am being

Customer Question

I am living at a temporary B7B accommodation and I am being asked to pay full rent of £ 1,100 and sign the register at the same time. I have to inform the council if I want to go on holidays etc. abroad. Is is lawful?
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
My name isXXXXX and I'm happy to help with your question today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Alex

I was evicted on the 22 November 2012 by Law as could not afford a n increased rent.I was accommodated in so called B&B which is actually a deserted flat.I was working then and the council helped me with the rent the. I had to pay £43/week.I had to sigh the register.When I wanted to see my terminally ill mother I could hardly get a permission.I was on JSA for ten months after I returned.Now I started work through an agency and now the council require to pay full rent, sign the register and inform if I go abroad.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.