12826847

I have been given a written harassment warning last week.My

Customer Question

I have been given a written harassment warning last week.My boyfriend of six months had always been very intense with me and kept telling me he wanted a future with me.Then as I said I wanted to leave it a just a little longer before I met his children he then out the blue within two days of being with me five days a week told me he was going to see another woman straightaway.I was extremely upset as I realised that I was deeply in love with him and had just been abit scared as i have been hurt in love previously.I asked him if I could just meet him the following evening for a short period of time so that I could just tell him how I felt.I told him if he still wanted to move on I would respect this and I would have done.He refused and I arrived at his house on the following day just to try and have this discussion.He drove away refusing to see me.This is the only time I visited him but I was so upset I sent several texts over the next 3 days phoned him 3 times at work to which he put the phone down on me.I have never behaved like this in all my life but I then received this written harassement warning from the police which I am shocked at.I was very upset at the time last week and am a very rational person I just want to want to know where I stand about just letting him know once in a letter somehow even after a certain amount of time and then if he ever wants to think about what I say he can get in touch.I am a very law abiding person and do not want to do anything to put me at risk.I would be grateful for any advice,Kind Regards

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo C

I would just like to know where I stand about my answer about letting him know once how I feel about him even just in a letter.This is all I want to know at the moment and I would just like to know how much this information from you would cost.I do not want to start a monthly membership ,

You need to email customer services about that but they can do that for you.

Just to be clear, you've been given a harassment warning but you want to contact him for that reason?