Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I am selling my 1/3 interst in a 5 acre field that abuts my

Customer Question

I am selling my 1/3 interst in a 5 acre field that abuts my domestic property. The neighbour who is buying the land has agreed that the will not build on the field, and that we may continue to have access to the field from our own gate into that field.
How do I write a covenant to this effect, how do I register it, and how much is it likely to cost?
I look forward to your reply with interest.

XXXXX XXXXX.
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Joshua :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Joshua :

Do I understand correctly that you are not using a solicitor for the transaction please?

JACUSTOMER-cc74rwfe- :

I have not planned to use a solicitor. The filed that we own is held in a company set up for the purposes and i will be selling my shares to one of the other shareholders. The land is registered so the only problem i can see is the covenants that we have agreed.

JACUSTOMER-cc74rwfe- :

I have received an email asking me to reply to your email, I am however waiting for an answer from yourself.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, I can wait for a while, i know it is a specialist area as i have found little or no specialist information on the net. I just need to know how to draw up a restrictive covenant and how to file it with the Land Registry.

David Lewis.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.