for Jo C. further to my ramblings last week, how can I take

Customer Question

for Jo C. further to my ramblings last week, how can I take on a very powerfull government office, in otherwords to fight back. I realise slander is very difficult to prove. However I believe individuals have acted out of their remit. I have also had threats of violence from one individual. Would a letter crafted by a lawyer and copies sent to the C.P.S. the chief constable and the home office be an effective way standing my ground and protecting my rights? I feel I must do something to clear my name. of course I hope you can access last weeks post. other wise this will seem like nonsense.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

I can't see your last post?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

A very complex situation. I will try to simplify. Many years ago my name was linked to a young ladys demise. I was in the M.N. at the time. My belief is that a person was locked up for the crime Some years later I was pulled in on my way home and questioned and made a statement. Over the last few years I have been questioned about the matter through my g.p.This also included being threatened with non treatment. This occured again fairly recently with anoher g.p.this also included threats and being told that that I should not be working as "they" dont want me to. I complained to the g.p. concerned that she was out of her remit. Next time I saw her she claimed to be acting Detective Inspector. These treatments have made me very depressed at times. I had counselling and told the counsellor what happened in 1967. How my presence on a certain day linked me to the incident and my ladk of knowledge of the matter. Recently an old shipmate and customer tried to get matey wih me, unusual after 30 years. In front of his house he started questioning me about the aforementioned incident, he became very rude and threatening telling me I should be locked up and are not wanted in society. He also threatened to kill me several times.He was formally employed by the C.P.S. until two years ago. He told me the case had landed on his desk and that as he knew me he would sort it out.These recent happenings have upset me greatly. I truly do not know what happened to the young lady. There have been other examples in the past concerning bad treatment relating to the matter. I think the time has come to fight back. But I dont know how.

Im not sure what action you want to take?

Or against who?

Sorry if I'm missing the point.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not know what I can do. Nor agaist whom. Thats why I am asking you.!

I can completely see that these interactions are unpleasant ones but that doesn't give rise to a legal claim necessarily.

The GP has done nothing unlawful. I suppose you could complain to the practice about her.

I suppose you could make a report to the police about the threats to kill from the old shipmate. Even if its not a threats to kill, it is likely to amount to a public order matter and it did happen on a street.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Under the circumstances is what has happened to me normal?

Obviously a doctor would not normally pretend to be a detective.

We do all have rows with people though so I'm sure thats nothing to do with you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

for JoC given the scenario as told, does my situation tally with normal treatment when the c.p.s. have suspicions but no concrete evidence. There is more I have not disclosed for fear of appearing as a time waster. I am also a locally prominent artist . I was showing at nationally important exhibitions. The B.B.C. tried to interview me asking about offshore bank accounts of which I have none. I told the interviewer he was a joke. The gallery will not now show my work. All they say is speak to the B.B.C. I could relate other examples.

Sorry if I'm missing the point but I'm not sure what the involvement of cps is here?