12826847

We had a dispute over rent with our landlord and were evicted,

Customer Question

We had a dispute over rent with our landlord and were evicted, monies were then paid up to when we were evicted, we had on-going communications with the landlord who was letting us move back into the property and our belonging were left in the property (he the landlord boxed up our personal possessions and placed them in the garage) our beds and units remain in the house, this has been going on for 3 months now he agreed to let us move back in and now he says GOD has told him not to let us back UNLESS we pay him between 4-5K!!! We actually have worked out that we owe him £750:00 of which we are happy to pay he says we can have our belongings when we have paid the debt 4-5K - We have to find alternative accommodation as have been staying with relatives and we need our beds/furniture, surely he cannot hold onto these!!

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

"For Jo C"