75100385

i am a leaseholder of a restaurant owing some rent to the landlord

Customer Question

i am a leaseholder of a restaurant owing some rent to the landlord but making ongoing payments. the landlord without any notice being given to me has repossed the premises this morning braking my locks and replacing them with their own. this took place before i went to open up this morning. i have been in touch with them but all they said is to get my own solicitor. are they entitled to do this? like i said i am making payments trying to catch up

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Does your agreement allow for re-entry?

I am told you can not see out chat.

Does your agreement allow for re-entry?