12826847

My godson lived with me and my family for the past 7 years.

Customer Question

My godson lived with me and my family for the past 7 years. Last dec yhe 3rd his brought him to our house for birthday. We were at his birthday party on the 8th dec the on the 11th de0c the police turn up with a harrassment order without any warning
Now my husband and i wish to see him as it broke our heatt not seening him his mum has tryed lots of things to stop us seeing him including accusing my husdand of historical rape which the case was fun to be untrue.but andrew is 8 on the 3rd of dec and we want to know at what age will a court take andrews wishes into consideration regarding him wanting yo see us as his mum will not let us see him
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What is your exact relationship with the child and why did the child live with you for so long?