12826847

Hi there, social services want to come to speak to me and my

Customer Question

Hi there, social services want to come to speak to me and my children today, which I declined and told them they can speak to me not to children. This follows the A&E admission of my husband due to his increased drinking over long summer holidays and taking sleeping tablets. When we came back he reduced the intake which provoke withdrawal symptoms. He is not violent, abusive, I never or now feel threatened, children never suspect anything, or noticed, they do not know that he is in hospital for those reasons, they were never under any threat and for that reason I do not want them alarmed or disturbed and what they are doing effectively, adding stress and pressure to the whole situation. My husband asked for help and wanted to to treatment. Can you please advise can I refuse completely that they speak to my children at this point?
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children?