75100385

I took out life insurance beginning of August, in September

Customer Question

I took out life insurance beginning of August, in September I was diagnosed with a brain tumour This was out of the blue I had no idea that anything was wrong. They have now told me that they wont insure me, I don't think this is fair.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here as you will get an email when I respond.
Alex Watts : Does the policy have a period where you are not insured please?
JACUSTOMER-omiys2p4- :

No they said I would have emergence cover for 3 months while my cover is deceided. I don't know if I will still get this as no payments have been taken from my account.

Alex Watts :

Does the Policy have a period which says when you would be entitled to full benefit? Or are you covered for everything from day 1 please?