12826847

I was reported to the police by a vexatious neighbour. In fact,

Customer Question

I was reported to the police by a vexatious neighbour. In fact, he reported me to the police three time and all three occasions he lied. He had no reason to do so other than harass me as he has done in the last 4 years in the apartment block we both live. None of the reports were followed up or charges made against me. The last time the police were reported, I found them quite intimidating and they didnt provide me with their names. Can I call the Police and request their names just for my records as I wish to complain? More importantly, can I report the neighbour to the police for not only wasting their time but for harassment as I have a long list that I would like to bring to the police's attention?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this. What complaints do you want to make against the police?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jo,

I dont want to make any complaints against the Police. I was just hoping to find out if the names can be given of the two officers that came to my house if I request them?

Thanks,

Charles

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I didnt receive an answer
Sorry for the delay overnight.Normally these things are anonymous?have they identified him to you?Also how did you find about this if they didn't follow it up?