12826847

Hello i am a EX Gurkha Soldier and ai have been sent out of

Customer Question

Hello i am a EX Gurkha Soldier and ai have been sent out of army under medical ground awarding permanent P8 Grading. My illness is my mechanical lower back pain of long history. Army pension team has placed me in tier level 1 and just offered lump sum. i have left with permanent back pain and without pension. I was injured during my basic training and recovered but i was sent to infantry and there i injured my back again. now i am looking for job which intact is really hard for me to bear pain but as i don't have pension i must look for a job. I appealed against the decision but they have sent me a letter saying their decision is same as before.Do i have a chance to go against it in the court? please your advice on this matter would be a great help for me and my family.

Sincerely

Norbu

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

Thank you for all your hard work to find one adviser for me. Would you Please close this question for me. appreciate your help.

Regards Norbu