12826847

if a solicitor renounces a will that has been signed and the

Customer Question

if a solicitor renounces a will that has been signed and the last will unsigned,would either of the wills be valid.

the solicitors in question,where appointed excecators and the wills paid for,where responsible to carry out the wishes of the deceased funeral arrangements and chosen grave
plot.

but due to family disputes renounced the wills and the family carried out the deceased wished.

therefore would any will be valid
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Could you please clarify who has applied for Probate? (You mention that a Solicitor has applied for it in April, but I take it that this is not the same Solicitor who renounced the Will?)

AL

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the solicitors renounced the will.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Further to your message to Customer Support, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Senior Partner replied 3 years ago.
Can you explain what you mean by the solicitor renouncing the will. Do you mean they were appointed executor and renounced probate? i.e declined to act as executor?