75100385

We manufacture marbling paint. It is the paint that floats

Customer Question

We manufacture marbling paint. It is the paint that floats on water. It is an ancient craft. We are a small company and want to do things right. We know all the ingredients are harmless. What information do we by law have to include on the packaging without giving away the formula?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

There are requirements that are laid down by law. You may find these publications useful about what you should and should not do:

Alex Watts :