29905560

HELLO I AM A 32 HOUR A WEEK CASHIER FOR A LARGE BOOKMAKERS.I

Customer Question

HELLO I AM A 32 HOUR A WEEK CASHIER FOR A LARGE BOOKMAKERS.I HAD ISSUES AS TO MY SHOP MANAGER AND I SPOKE WITH HIM AND HE DISMISSED MY CONCERNS . I THEN SPOKE TO MY DISTRICT MANAGER. MY SITUATION REMAND UNALTERED. I SPOKE TO MY REGIONAL MANAGER AND SHE INVITED ME TO AN INFORMAL MEETING TO DISCUSS MY CONCERNS. I DID ATTEND THE INFORMAL MEETING.SOME TIME PASSED. I QUITE RECENTLY RECEIVED A LETTER INFORMING ME OF THE OUTCOME OF A FORMAL GRIEVANCE. I NEVER TOOK OUT A FORMAL GRIEVANCE. I SPOKE FREELY AND OPENLY AT AN INFORMAL MEETING.THEY HAVE NOT FOLLOWED THEIR OWN PROCEDURE. DO I HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

How long have you worked there for?

JACUSTOMER-ob552ulx- :

7 years.5 years for a different company 2 years for my present company when we got taken over they took over my contract of employment

Ben Jones :

Did they have a procedure which stipulated how you are supposed to raise a grievance?

JACUSTOMER-ob552ulx- :

YES

Ben Jones :

and you did not follow that?

JACUSTOMER-ob552ulx- :

Hello are you still there

Ben Jones :

yes did you get my last query above - did you not follow this procedure/

Ben Jones :

Can you see any of my responses?

Hello I understand you had problems viewing chat mode so I have ended that and switched to the more user-friendly Q&A mode. My posts should now be visible above so please get back to me once you see this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello we seem to have lost communication yesterday maybe its better now I'm not sure but I hope its OK now.

Hello yes, it appears we had some problems with the chat function yesterday so we can continue here today. So just to confirm you did not in any way follow the formal grievance procedure when you raised this complaint?