75100385

i am 26 yrs old live with my mum and partner.i wish to open

Customer Question

i am 26 yrs old live with my mum and partner.
i wish to open a bank account but have no ID and no utility bills as i live with mum
I have loss my driving licence due to being banned from driving
i was born in england and have a birth certificate but this isnt any good for ID
how can i get ID?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would like you to keep trying please.

As you can imagine it is very difficult in modern life not to have a bank account or a form of ID

Thanks for your persistence

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Relist: No answer yet. xxxxxxxxxx.XXXcom want a bank account no ID,no passport, no drivers license, no utillity bills as i live with mum born in england what do i do???

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Do you not have a passport please?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i do not have a passport

You need to apply for a Passport. Sadly legally this is the only thing you can do if you want an account.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and it is certainly not the one I want to give, but I have a duty to be honest.