12826847

Anyone of the seven solicitors on line right now, wiling to

Customer Question

Anyone of the seven solicitors on line right now, wiling to offer an opinion after accessing and reading the challenges to the President of the Law Society most clearly put? The person / persons should access and read the explicit letter at:- http://www.justiceraped.org/2012/11/contempt_2/ This hereby submitted question / demand is founded and rests on solid foundations. The 'wily one' shied away, and failed to deal with the serious issues attached to and born of the arrogant and criminal in intent activities solicitors engaged and indulged in, with the blessings of the Law Society, when one and all purportedly represent their clients, my sister in the case at hand. Transfer of a Direct Debit Mandate by and from solicitor to solicitor, eventually to the Law Society as a body, commands more than some simple, groundless and inexcusable / unjustified PROMOTIONS THAT COMMAND JUSTIFICATIONS FOR THE CONSTRUCTIVELY RNGINEERED, LONG GOING PLUNDERING OF TARGETED FUNDS AS ORGANISED & ARRANGED BY THE IRRESPONSIBLE DREAMERS THE LAW SOCIETY LICENSED & LICENSES TO ENGAGE IN THE USUAL, that I got to know of over 52 years ago, leading to the long ongoing studies and research. Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXX NDD., ACFI., ATI., FNAAAS London - United Kingdom

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Nicola

Kindly carry on.

I would love to hear of and from anyone who is prepared to address the very important element and issues my question raises.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I note what you state, let know please if and for how long you might wish to extend your search and I will respect your request.

If, on the other hand you are of opinion that you are NOT likely to secure / find someone who might be willing to meet my requirements LET ME KNOW. I look forward to either possibility.

Sincerely CONCERNED

Andrew XXXXXXX NDD., ACFI., ATI., FNAAAS

Contributing articles at www.justiceraped.org as Diogenis searching for 'humans' >THINKERS< 2400 years on.

19th November 2013

It is up to you if you would like to continue the search but the question has been open for almost a week now and no-one has picked it up. This could be because it's just too complicated a question for a site like this, or we may simply not have any professionals with quite the correct expertise.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed,

As we have not been able to find anyone to assist with your question, please note that we can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request. It is very rare for us not to be able to help our customers and I am very sorry.