75100385

can I take my daughter to court I have

Customer Question

can I take my daughter to court I have had trouble with herbefore .She told the police that a new fryer was hers but it wast'nt. Ileft some icing gear with her 2 yrs ago when my huaband died and she won't answer the phone or talk too me. the amount of the icing tool is over£2000 can I do anything about this please and how much will it cost me many thanks janet XXXX my email [email protected] telephone XXXXXXXXXXX

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

She owes you £2000 and you want to get that back - do I understand you correctly please?

JACUSTOMER-16rwmxzx- :

no I left in her care all my cake icing equipment. when I moved I said she could use it if she wanted to as I had not the room for it till I was settled in . I have been ill for quite a while due to my husbands death. then about a month ago my little granddaughter asked me to make her a birthday cake she's only 4 this month. I said I would and phoned Tracy for my icing and baking tools. she was on holiday at my sons who lives in Spain ,So I waited for her to come home and phoned again, her X partner lives with her and her new husband. I could hear her shouting at her x and screaming, she didn't wont to talk to me. I then phoned the police and they said being as it was a domestic I could not do anything. this is the third time she has stolen things from me, its a very long story. but I must have some rights yours Janet XXXXX

Alex Watts :

She has the icing equipment and you want it back? I assume she refuses?

41591.4539797801