12826847

what are the conttibutions of international criminal tribunal

Customer Question

what are the conttibutions of international criminal tribunal on genocide

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Sorry for the delay. I am a criminal specialist so might be able to help,

Can you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what are the contributions of international criminal tribunal to the development of genocide or evaluate the contributions of international criminal tribunal to the development of genocide

Is this for an assignment please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, it is for an assignment

I'm not allowed to write assignments for you but I can check yours if you've written it.

Or I can probably look at any particular issues you are stuck upon?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

then what is the essence of the money i pay, i only need some details about that, and if that cant be done then my money should be returned back, it is not really an assignment but as a research work

I will opt out for others then as I cannot do that I'm afraid.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

good

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i paid for the question to be answered urgently, i dont know y is taken 3days to answer my quetion, the question is 'what are the contributions of international criminal tribunal on the development of genocide'

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,